Two Regulations The Main Differences
1. the management of new substances and management of existing substances.
2. not included in the Taiwan of the inventory of existing chemical substances TCSI (Taiwan Chemical Substance Inventory) chemicals, until March 31, 2015 can still be added.
3. standard registration need eco-toxicological information.
1. the management of new substances only.
2. no longer accept chemicals added to TSCI..
3. standard registration not required by eco-toxicology information.